February 3, 2013

words + thoughts .


Hellu!

Hmmmphh. 
I am easily distracted these few days. 
One of the many reasons why I keep on blogging at this hour. 

Just so you know, 
I have been typing and deleting whatever I typed in while writing this. 


ANYGEDDYHOO, 
I WANTED a new book for myself. 
A new notebook.
I have more than 10 notebooks that I've never actually used till the very last page..
..not even till the middle part of the book. 

and I still want a new notebook for myself. 

-.-

I managed to convince myself that I don't NEED one..
So I actually said No to myself - almost got one while I was out with the bestie. 







DSC_1099


DSC_1101


DSC_1102

Uhmmm.
Yes. 
I bought myself a new platinum notebook.
Uhmmm.
Brain says ok. 

Mmmkays. 

But!
It's platinum.
Platinum colored. 
Can you see those silver sides?
The papers has silver sides?
Does that make any sense to you?
Should be, considering the fact that you looked at the photos. 

Yessssssss.
Not that I am a big fan of the color silver/platinum..
But!
It looks so different. 
Didn't wanna get it.
Didn't wanna let it go too. 

So now I have a new awesome platinum notebook.

Yes. 

..plus a platinum notebook sounds cool. 

..and with that, I need to fix my handwriting. 




No, I do not know the difference between platinum & silver.
I shall google it now so you won't have to tell me.

Hahahahaha. 


I shall 
blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment