September 23, 2013

Double dose; Just something.


Salam & Hi!
Here comes another Double dose of me updating..
Nothing special to update about but..
I had quite an interesting and SAD day today so..

I would like to share some of it with you.
No, not the sadness, 
just the story.

One whole day I had to drive everywhere in town today, 
till I almost got lost cuz I was not at my usual side of the world..
Okay not literally the world but my out of the zone that I am usually familiar with. 
It was scary for a moment cuz no one was with me and imagine if I end up at some weird place that I don't know about that would be so scary T.T

..I obviously managed to find the way out, right?

Then..
when I was driving to send out the invitation, I saw a small little kitten in the middle of the road!!
A VERY CUTE SIAMESE BABY CAT!
It looked really helpless and clueless and the road was so busy and cars were driving quite fast at that area!
..because I couldn't just stop in the middle of the road (it would be dangerous for me too -.-)
I actually turned to check the little kitty again..
if it's still there I wanted to keep the kitten.

..I WAS TOO LATE T.T
I WANNA CRY NOW BOOOHOOOO

I seriously cannot stop replaying the image of the poor little kitty not knowing what to do while it was in the middle of the road AND what I saw after I turned T.T

IT IS REALLY SAD.
T.T

I AM SAD STILL.
T.T 

I WILL FOREVER BE SAD EVERY TIME I REMEMBER THIS.
T.T 

Poor little kitty what were you doing in the middle of the busy road???
T.T 


*BAWLS*

Cute Blue Bird Crying

Sorry that I got there too late little kitty T.T

..this is still too sad for me.
Here's a pretty photo of my brunch earlier. 


I promise I'll blog about happier things soon, 
do stick around!
Lol.

Blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment