March 27, 2013

Messy.


Helu!
Most of you would probably know that I have been wanting to make Vlogs..
I just can't stop saying that I really do wanna make Vlogs. 
Not quite sure why tho, considering the fact that I am so awkward in front of any camera. 

So today I made another attempt to start small. 


I have a Keek account too - decided to join in the sudden fun that's going on.. 
hehehehehhehe!


..also, what I pretty much do for the last few days. 
I need to focus & get all my work over and done with so I could go out and de-stress a bit. 

AND. 
My current interesting read. 


Ahhh, 
I cannot wait to finish this one! 
..or I simply don't wanna finish this one! 
It's the kind of book that I wanna finish but not wanting it to end at the same time. 
Geddit?
But I'm dying to know how it's gonna end.

I've been taking photos for people for the past week and that made me realize how rusty I am now.:3
I feel so all-over-the-place right now,
I am just not sure about everything, 
which is really super duper annoying. 

I feel the need to start taking photos again, in order to practice more and also cuz I used to love it so much..
But..

..and there we go, there will always be a BUT. 
HAISH SELF Y U SO INDECISIVE? 

Hmmph. 

Hey,
Sit up straight. 

I'll blog again soon.

;)



2 comments:

  1. Keek best!tapi xkonfiden ag nak buat video sendiri..hihi^_^

    *dah tgk video fynna di keek...suara fynna cantik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe!
      It's okay, try ckit sgek duak igek polah videos:p
      hihihihi awhhh, thank you Miseyz!:)

      Delete