December 16, 2012

The other side of me- I am not all bright & sunny.


Sometimes it rains & when it rains....
it pours. 

Hi.
Heads up; feeling a bit emo & sad & everything negative.
You might wanna stop reading if you can't handle me in this state Lol. 
Dramatic much?


Honestly, 
all I wanna do is be alone & pity myself one whole day, cry, watch sad movies, cry more, listen to sad songs, cry some more, have a long hot shower, cry more, and just be sad for a day & get it all over and done with.
Stupid emotions. 
I hate how I am too kind sometimes till I end up hurting myself. 
Even worse is that even though I put other people first, 
I know that I am alone, forever.
I am not asking for any reward for being nice, but sometimes I need some sort of appreciation..
..just from them.  

yes, definitely talking about someone in particular.

I hate that I actually care..
deep down inside. 
I wish it could all go away, I wish that I am not me. 

I wish it's not as complicated!
Sigh. 

If only I could actually rant all of it out without having to keep any secrets...

I should stop here now before I can't stop myself. 
Please stay, 
I shall blog on happier things after this.

Note to self; 
Always, ALWAYS remember the awesome things and people in your life, 
they matter the most. 

Blog again soon. 



2 comments:

  1. When I get days like this, I take a step back and think about everything that's wonderful in my life and be thankful for it. I also think of those less fortunate than myself, without homes, without food, without warmth, and realise how lucky I am. I really like your blog! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, likes and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwhh, thank you so much! That helped a lot :D
      AND I'm loving your blog already!
      thank you so much for stopping by, I do hope I'll hear from you from time to time teeheee.:)

      Delete