October 31, 2013

#OOTD - Silly stripes.


Salam!
It's been a while that I didn't upload any of my OOTDs, yes?
Mainly cuz I have staying home a lot lately.
Yesterday our blogger friend Nano came to town!
So both the bestie & I went to meet her up for lunch & to spend some quality time as well:D
But, I'll share some of our photos from yesterday in my next blog post, mmkay?
:]

The photos are still in my camera & I don't have it with me right now so..
;)

Anyhoo,
I am currently obsessed with maxi skirts and maxi dresses..
I am slowly adding up my collection; they're just too comfortable!




It took me quite a while to buy this one..
cuz I think that it wouldn't be the best idea for me to wear something with horizontal lines..
It would make me look..well.
..wide?

..but then again, I have always loved stripes & navy-ish looking stuff so..
Uhhmmm. 
Yeap. 






Got myself a new pair of polka dots flats as well.
Alrighty then,
I shall blog again soon!

:]



Foot note;
Please "Like" my Facebook page - I'll post up links every time I update; so you could keep up!;)

Thank you for all your kindness!;P

1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete