July 23, 2013

You are my shining star.


Hello hello!
Now let me try this. 
By this I mean blogging again after missing here and there as usual. 
Lol. 

Being married is.. well, different. 
Totally different. 
I feel much more responsible of so many things that I don't really spend time or thoughts on before this..
..and just. so. many. other. things. 
 BUT! I feel content, alhamdulillah:D

It's nice to go out with the husband anytime we want and do whatever we want hahaha. 
It's just nice to know that you will definitely have someone to talk to late at night without having to call them with a chance that they might not be awake hahahahaha. 
Now I can just wake him up cuz he's right next to me!
Muahahahaha. 

We have to do everything ourselves now..
bills, grocery shopping, house cleaning, laundry, cars, fuel..
blablablabla..
A marriage comes with full responsibilities and worries.
You would also have to rearrange your financial budgeting and all those serious things..

Don't worry, 
the happiness comes equal as well, 
insyallah. 

I am still learning the new pattern of my new life, 
so lately I have been feeling like I don't have enough time in a day!
It's like one day the husband is here and we can go jalan-jalan makan and all, 
the next thing I know he's off to work again. 
>.<
Today I did a huge set of laundry & the next thing I know the basket is full again. 
-.-

Alhamdulillah, 
so far it is...FUN!
hahahhaa. 

Some things are stressing me out as well, 
but let's just focus on happier things in life, shall we?
I often forget to not dwell on the down side of things, so here I am reminding myself to just focus on happier things and try to think of ways to fix things that needs fixing. 

ANYWAYS!
I am now currently planing for our reception soon..
I have no idea what I am doing bahahaha. 
I really wanna do loads of DIY things!
Let's hope I would have the time and I can be as creative as I can be. 
Lawl. 

So sorry that I haven't had the time to update any OOTDs, 
cuz I have been too busy to dress up lately. 
I will, very soon I hope. 

Perhaps some simple Eid OOTDs or something. 
:)

Also, 
in my previous post I mentioned that I am thinking of changing to a new camera to replace my muffin. 
I seriously think I need something more practical for me so it could be easier for me to blog and do vlogs!
I am eyeing D5200....
Many said that I shouldn't replace my D90 with a D5200..
but I just love the flip out LCD monitor.. ( you ladies would definitely get the idea why I love that feature so much:p )
and also the fact that the video has auto focus. 
Plus we still have another D90 so I think that it is okay for me to change mine to a new one. 

It would definitely make me share more photos here!;)
I am selling off my Sigma 70-200mm lens as well, 
cuz I rarely use it. 
It's too heavy and bulky for me now..
so let me know if any of you are interested. 
It's almost brand new cuz I seriously rarely use it hahaha 
I have no idea why I decided back then to get that one -.-

..and this is the D5200 that I have my eyes on.. 



Although I do wish that they have it in white.....
..that would be really awesome!! 
nyeehehhee. 

Please, please please dear God let me have this soon!
Hehehehehe. 


Say hello to me and my gorgeous eye bags!
:p

Blog again soon!
:D
  

No comments:

Post a Comment